A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
You are earth's last hero - defend civilization from annihilation.
Protect the cities, destroy the aliens and upgrade your fighter. Drive back the vile invading scum and save mankind in this frantic twin-stick shooter!
GameplayYou pilot a highly manoeuvrable space fighter across a 2d landscape, charged with saving the last remaining human cities from destruction.
With its roots in retro, side scrolling classic arcade games like Defender, Paladin mixes old school gameplay with a modern 360 degree twin-stick control scheme and vibrant vector style glowing graphics.
Each alien killed releases a cash bounty - collect these and upgrade your fighter's abilities at the end of each level. Replenish your shields? Go big on nukes? Max up your standard cannon? The choice is yours.
- 40 levels to progress through.
- 5 star fighters to pilot - choose your favourite.
- Kill aliens, earn cash and upgrade your craft.
- Blast your way through waves of asteroids, hunters, drones, spawners, grunts and many, many more.
- 4 evil end of level bosses to battle along the way.
- Multiple Achievements to chart your progress throughout the game.
- Are you hardcore, or just want to chill out? A selection of difficulty levels to match your mood
|Published||57 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||Abstract, Arcade, Fast-Paced, Neon, Retro, Shoot 'Em Up, Twin Stick Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.